Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There's no "I" in "team" - ch.6 (final)

* Again, quick reminder, story is fictional. None of it is real except for the characters.
Also decided to end the fanfic with chapter 6. Because I'm getting close to in the time line where Hankyung reveals he and SJ still has a mutual relationship. =)
As usual, plz beware of BAD ENGLISH and typos. hahaha.
Also switch some things around...Hankyung was "rumored" to have showed up in the Shanghai performance...but I made it in the Manila..just because it was the last of the the SS2 performance.

Ch.6 (final)
~~~~~
As scheduled, our last Super Show 2 performance was to be in Manila. We are currently waiting in the airport and ready to board the flight to Manila.
Every since the last call from Hankyung, he never contacted me. Even though he said he will. Never happened. I was a little frustrated at first, but now I'm just too excited to go to Manila to even care about it.
As usual, Siwon brought a cup of Starbucks coffee and sat down chatting with Eeteuk. Kyuhyun had his laptop open on his lap and is most probably playing Starcraft. Donghae, Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Henry were all chatting about Kpop girl-groups. Shindong and Sungmin taking Sulca pictures of themselves and uploading it on their Cyworld. Eunhyuk and Yesung were on the phone talking to someone.
So what am I doing? Of course on Twitter and reading through all my fans' replies.
As usual, our flight to Manila was a peaceful one.

~
"Ah! Manila's first Suju performance!" Donghae shouted, as he got off the plane.
"Aw, do we have to use the "VIP route" again? I want to see how the duty-free stores look like!" Zhoumi exclaimed.
"VIP route? OMG, my first VIP route in Manila! YEAH, going to post that on Facebook" Henry said.
"Can we sleep first? I didn't get much sleep, Sungmin kept taking Sulca pictures with me on the flight." Yesung complained.
"No. You are all going for rehearsal first. Because the concert is tomorrow. But I promise to treat you guys to something good afterward." Our manager said, herding everyone onto the bus and out of the airport.

Our rehearsal ended smoothly without any trouble. Or I should say, without MUCH trouble. Because this was our last stop for the tour and we have been performing for more than half the year now. Everyone was familiar with how the concert stage was set up (it was the same basic layout no matter which country we performed in.). Though some problems did arise. At first none of our mics were working. Then there was problems with the audio. As the staffs rushed to fix the "technical difficulties" we just started fooling around on the stage. We found the water guns that were going to be used in the concert and started a water-gun fight. By the time the staffs has sorted out the equipment, we were all drench in water from head to toe. But we started our rehearsal with seriousness.

~~~
As promised, our manager treated us to an exquisite Malaysian cuisine. We ate so much our bellies grew 3 sizes.

~~~ (10 minutes for the start of the concert)
"Okay, this is our last Super Show 2 concert, you guys, so let's give it all we have" Eeteuk said.
"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR!" fans chanted.
"Wow, I think they are going to rip apart the stadium if we don't go out right now." Ryeowook said.
"No they won't. Don't be silly" Yesung said, pinching Ryeowook's cheeks.
"Okay, are you guys ready?" one of the staffs asked.
"YEAH! Let's do this! Fighting!" we all replied.
"Okay, Lights!" the staff yelled.
And with that, our last Super Show 2 concert started.

Like every other of our concerts, we gave it our all. We showed our fans the "immature" side of us and the serious side of us. When it was time for us to sing "Happiness", Kyuhyun suddenly said "Hankyung-hyung" and pointed towards the crowd.
We all turned our heads to where Kyuhyun was pointing and saw Hankyung waving at us. There was tears in his eyes.
At that moment, I wanted to jump off the stage and run towards him then pull him up to the stage.
I wanted very much for Hankyung to be with us, on the stage, performing with us.
I wanted Hankyung to be by my side. I also wanted time to stop, so we can treasure our last moment together, before Hankyung and I would no longer be together.

We would not be sleeping in the same dorm.
We would not be sharing the same food.
We would not be practicing together.
We would not be singing together or dancing together.
We would not be together like we used to.
Not anymore.

then Ryeowook's turn to sing.
"Let's stay together, You and I forever." Ryeowook sung.
I cried. We all cried. As we sung.
I think our fans might have started crying as well and everyone started to chant "Hankyung, Hankyung. Super Junior. Super Junior."

Suddenly all the sapphire blue glowsticks were turned off. The sapphire sea disappeared for an instant. Just to be replaced by sapphire lights that spelled "Forever 13" high up in the audience.

Forever 13. Forever together. Even though we are not physically together as a group. 13 hearts still connect together. Forming a team. A "team" that has no "I" but "we".
This is what I believed when I saw the words "forever 13".
I believed Hankyung made the right decision. I want to support him and hope he finds happiness. Even if I'm not there to celebrate it with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch.6 end


*good ending? bad ending?
=.= I wanted to end it nicely and not have a cliff hanger. but I also have no idea how to end it either.

2 comments:

  1. ooh.. a good ending~ anyhow.. as for my 'ultimate' critique.. your stories are good and interesting.. my suggestion.. is to make it more descriptive..it's sort of dry in some parts.. u can also probably try making it so that your story isn't all dialogue.. that way it will seem more 'connected'.. anyhow.. that's all i have to say.. can't wait for ur next story~

    ReplyDelete
  2. more on the ending itself.. the ending.. i think it is fitting as a way to 'end' a story.. there are memories and a 'view of the future' making the reader feel happy, joy..can't think of exact word/feeling.. hmm.. again to make it better.. i would say.. that for some of the parts.. instead of saying what someone does with one sentence.. perhaps making it into a descriptive paragraph of sorts.. and to make it so that its less about dialogue and more content.. if u do that.. i think your stories will turn out better~

    ReplyDelete