Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Accidents that shouldn't happen.

characters: kyuteuk (may include other Suju members)
length: no idea yet
note: I only own the plot, and it's FICTIONAL! okay? none of it is real, except for the ppl themselves.
beware of bad english
PG (for now..)


Ch.1

"BANG!"
The back bumper of his BMW became dented and the sound of paint scrapping off could be heard. Other shoppers with their shopping carts paused to take a better look.
Just a few seconds before Eeteuk pulled back from the parking spot at Walmart, and due to his poor driving skills and amazing bad luck crashed into a navy blue Samsung* car.
*(i remmebered kyuhyun's car as being Samsung. I might be wrong. and yes, Samsung makes cars..in korea anyways)

Painfully, Eeteuk got out of his car to survey the damage. At the same time, the other driver also got out of his car.

"hey! I'm really sorry, I should had looked first" Eeteuk apologized. He looked up to find a rather tall and handsome guy in his early 20's. Then Eeteuk notcied a rose border and sparkles surrounding him. Then there were floating hearts that appeared in front of his eyes. Just like the CG add-on graphics in Asian dramas.
"Maybe you should had?" the other man growled, glaring at Eeteuk. Eeteuk stared into this deep brown eyes, forgetting where he was for a second. Suddenly he woke up from his fantasy.
"Look, I'm really sorry, I'll pay for your repairs. Give me you phone number and your name." Eeteuk said, quickly running back to his car to grab a paper and pen.
"YOU should give me your phone number AND your name." the other man said, in a low tone.
"How would I know if you're going to call me about the repairs?"
Eeteuk mentally slapped himself. "What have gotten into you, Park Jeong-su? Of course I should be the one giving the name and number" Eeteuk thought to himself, as he wrote down his phone number and his name adding a heart at the end of his name.
The other man took the slip of paper and stared at Eeteuk with a confused look.
"You like adding hearts at the end of you name?" the other man asked.
"Woah? What? I do?" Eeteuk replied, just as shocked and confused as the other man. The othe man showed the piece of paper to Eeteuk, indeed there was a heart beside his name.
"I, I...I ...didn't..." Eeteuk began to say.
"It's fine, whatever. I'm in a hurry" the other man replied, as he walked towards his car, started his engine and sped off.
"What is wrong with me today? not enough sleep? Yeah, maybe i didn't sleep enough yesterday." Eeteuk thought to himself.
Then he noticed a crowd of shoppers and shopping carts surrounding him. There were whispers and finger pointing.
"oh no, I should get out of here....." Eeteuk said out loud to himself, causing snickering from the crowd around him.

~~~
end of ch.1

author's note: kinda short. i know...just suddenly ranout of ideas....besides i'm writig this at work
=) happy reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment