Note* WOAH! Going to ch.5 now. =w= didn't give preview in CH.4 kekeke...because I'm writing this right after I wrote ch.4. =) Happy reading! (reading my bad english that is)
Ch.5
~~~
For the next few weeks, I started going to my schedules again and practicing for the remainder of the Super Show II concerts. I was even invited to start a new radio talk show called "Young Street". After Shindong started Twitter, I got myself a Twitter account as well. Going between the radio station and the practice room as well as posting on Twitter allowed me to forgot about Hankyung. Not forget him completely.
I told myself, Hankyung had his reasons for leaving SM, it was just as painful for him leaving as it was for me to see him leave. It was for the better, I kept reminding myself.
Now it has been 3 months since Hankyung left (and about a day after Eunhyuk tried to kill me on the rooftop of our dorm) I was getting out of bed and started to head towards the company to start on a parody dance of F(x)'s Chu for our upcoming concert in Shanghai. Our concert was coming up soon, so I have been practicing night and day to make sure the dance was perfect.
Just before I could reach the door of the dorm the phone rings.
"Oh no, it must be Eeteuk hyung rushing me and nagging about how it's not the first time I'm late again this week" I thought to myself.
I picked up the phone, "Teukkie, I'm coming, you dont' need to nag." I said.
"Who's nagging?" a familiar voice asked.
I almost dropped the phone when I heard HIM speak. It was so long, since I have heard that voice.
"Hankyung?" I asked.
"Well, of course it's me. Who else has this lovely voice?" Hankyung asked, jokingly.
I was in a mixture of happiness and anger, so I replied, "Obviously, you don't have a lovely voice."
"Haha, really now? So, how have you been?" Hankyung asked.
"Could be better." I said, trying to hold back on the bitterness that is rising in my throat.
"Look, I didn't mean to leave like this so suddenly. It's just that if I told you I was leaving when you were sober. You would have stopped me, and I couldn't have defied you." Hankyung said, a little hurt from hearing Heechul's reply.
"So you thought leaving me like you did made everything better?" I said in a mocking tone. "Do you know how..much I.........." I began to say, but decided it was not worth it.
"Hey. I apologized! Can't we still stay as friends? I know I was wrong for not contacting you in 3 months. But I was busy with other things, so I couldn't contact you." Hankyung said. "And Heechul, I still love you. Whether I'm in Super Junior or not, I still love you as much as I always did."
I was stunned for a bit. I slowly digested every word Hankyung said. Then I said "I love you too Hankyung." was I could say. Words were escaping me, but I managed to utter "What do you plan to do now?"
"You already know I'm suing SM right? Well, I'm also working on a solo album. We are still in the planning stage, and so far no recording as occured yet. Although I want to go into acting, I thought I should make myself known as a solo artist first. You know, to raise popularity?" Hankyung replied, relieved to hear I was no longer speaking in a mocking tone.
"That makes us rivals in China now?" I said.
"Haha, yeah, We're rivals now. Me versus Super Junior." Hankyung replied laughing.
Just then my cellphone rings. This time it must be Eeteuk I thought to myself.
"I have to go now. Eeteuk is calling." I said, a little sad that I could not talk to Hankyung for a longer time.
"Okay, I'll contact you again. Please tell the other members I am sorry and I miss them a lot." Hankyung said.
I hung up and rushed to the practice room. I was 30 minutes late, but that was okay, because when I told the other members I contacted Hankyung, everyone forgot I was late to practice.
~~~
I gave everything I had in practice that day. I even told our manager to give us an extra 2 hours of practice time for the concert. By the end of the day everyone was so angry at me for practicing over time. But because they were too exhausted to do anything about it they just laid on the floor and were panting for air.
"We're ready for our concert in a few days now!" I cried, not one bit tired from practice.
"OF COURSE WE"RE READY!" Kyuhyun panted, almost out of breathe. "We practiced so much today that I can't even move my body anymore."
"Aish, Kyuhyun-ah you only know how to complain. You need to work on dancing the most. I'm being nice today, so that our fans won't call you a "dancing black hole" anymore."I replied, pulling Kyuhyun into a half-nelson.
"Ah! Can you two stop breathing my air?!" Sungmin exclaimed, "the practice room is already hot enough without you two adding oil to fire."
"Sungmin's right. We need to get out of here and get some air." Eeteuk said, his whole body drenched in sweat.
"Okay, fine. Since I'm feeling generous today I'll treat you guys to drinks. How about that?" I said, getting up and heading for the door.
"YES!!!!!!!!!! " everyone said, and bolted out of the practice room at lightening speed.
~~~
Like I promised, I treated them to drinks. We all drank until Ryeowook and Sungmin passed out.
"Ah, they're so weak." Shindong said. "Only one can of beer and they're knocked out."
"Ah. good for me then." I said jokingly. "Save me some money."
"Hahaha, oh well. They're not heavy drinkers to began with." Eunhyuk said drinking his orange juice. He was obligated to never let alcohol touch his lips.
"Ha! Me and Hankyung we could drink 12 cans each and not pass out." I said.
"Hankyung hyung didn't let Ryeowook drink in China, because he would get a hang over the next morning if he did." Donghae said, staring at his half empty can of beer.
"Hankyung hyung made sure I didn't drink too much. Since my skin isn't good and drinking just made it worst." Kyuhyun said.
"Hankyung hyung won't had...." Siwon began. Then Donghae started crying. At first it was quiet sniffs then tears came out. Before long, Donghae was hiccuping and wailing.
Eunhyuk was the next to cry. As if crying was contiguous everyone started to cry.
The thoughts of Hankyung affected everyone that night (except Ryeowook and Sungmin). We all started comforting each other and wiping each other's tears away.
This time I was not as depressed. Because I had Super Junior, who cried with me. We cried together because there is no "I" in "team" and Super Junior was a "team".
But we were also a "family". A family looks out for each other. Tears and joy has their equal share among family members.
~~~~
Ch.5 end.
*kekeke, finally getting to the part why this fanfic is called "there's no I in team". =) and yes, I believe Super Junior is a family. ELFs are part of this family too. hehehe...
It seems like I might be able to finish this in 6 or 7 chs.
lol.. u were rite about ur bad english.. it started showing towards the end.. some parts not making sense and spelling errors..lol.. can't wait for the next chapter!~
ReplyDelete