Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There's no "I" in "team" Ch.4

author's note: I suddenly thoguht of something to write for this ch. I shall try to end it in 10 chs. Then I'll start working on kyuteuk fanfic.


Ch.4
~~
It has been two months since Hankyung left without saying anything. It also has been 2 months since I last talked to anyone.
Everyday felt like a nightmare that won't end. I was tired all the time, had no appetite and did not went to practice with the other members.
My manger came everyday to pursue me to attend to my schedules and to practice for the upcoming 4th album.
But I ignored him, I didn't want a 4h album with no Hankyung. It didn't feel right.
I felt like there's no "Super Junior" without "Hankyung".

The days went past with me on the computer gathering every article and every rumor that was available on the internet about Hankyung's whereabouts.
Hankyung's cellphone was unavaliable, and when I phoned his house in China, his parents said they haven't seen him. No one in SM has seen or heard from him either.
It was most probable that Hankyung was no longer in Seoul or Korea for that matter.

Just when Hankyung have left Super Junior for 2 months, a surprising news appeared on television.

"In the next segment of today's news. Hankyung of Super Junior held a meeting with news reporter all over Seoul to reveal his leave in Korea's most popular boyband Super Junior."
the news lady reported, one night when most of the Super Junior members were at the dorm.

"Hyung, Hyung! Heechul hyung you better come see this. " Ryeowook said, as he burst into my room.
"I don't want to." I replied, half asleep.
"It's Hankyung hyung! he's on TV right now!" Ryeowook cried, dragging me off my bed and into the couch in the living room. My heart raced, as Ryeowook pulled me into the living room.
"Hankyung? On TV?" I thought.

"I would like to express my deepest apology to Super Junior fans around the world. But because of certain reasons, I decided to terminate my contract with SM Entertainment and I decided to go into acting." Hankyung said with tears in his eyes. "I beg for forgiveness from my fans and from the members of Super Junior. And I would like everyone to know, I have thought of this for a really long time and it was not a spur of the moment decision. On top of that, I will be suing SM entertainment for human rights reasons."

I sat on the couch, dumbfounded. Hankyung suing SM? It didn't seem like somethinig he would do. Knowing him for 5 years now, Hankyung didn't seem like the type of person to do something like this. He has always been a mild person and kept everything to himself.

"Suing SM? What is he thinking?" Kyuhyun exclaimed. "This is not right."
"It was bound to happen soon." Eeteuk said, sighing. "The way his manager treated him."
"I...I......." Donghae began to say, as he choked back the tears.
"It's alright Donghae. Don't cry." Eunhyuk said, pulling Donghae into his arms. "It's alright. Hankyung has made his decision. We should support him."
"I feel Hankyung hyung's pain. Although I agree with him leaving the group. I didn't think he would go as far as SUING SM" Siwon said aloud.

No one said anything afterwards. As the clock slowly ticked away. Each of the members slowly made their way back to their rooms without saying anything to each other.
I was left by myself on the couch. I didn't know what to think or what to do. I just wanted to sit there, in the living room, and the clock slowly tick away. Tic Toc Tic Toc, wishing the clock would move backwards. Back to when Hankyung was still in the dorm.

~~~~~ (several days later)

"Hyung, you have to eat." Eunhyuk said, placing a tray of food in front of me.
"No, it's okay. I'm really tired right now Hyukkie. I'm going back to my room" I replied.
"Hyung, don't be like this. You lost so much weight ever since that incident." Eunhyuk said, pushing the tray of food towards me.
"NO! I said I'm tired, so leave me alone!" I said angrily. Then I started to get up and headed for my room.
"Come on, hyung, get over it! You know Hankyung's not coming back! Didn't you see the news? Hankyung's suing SM. There's no way he'll be back." Eunhyuk cried, as he rushed up to me and tried to drag me back to the tray of food.
"Shut up! Just shut up. I don't want to know about what Hankyung's doing. All I want right now is to sleep." I said, trying to get Eunhyuk off me.
"Hyung! Why won't you listen?" Eunhyuk said, he was on the verge of tears. "I need you! No, Super Junior needs you!"

Eunhyuk's words hit me like a cold burst of wind in a winter morning.
It felt like I just woke up from a long dream.
He was right, I'm not alone.
Super Junior needs me the most right now. Now that Hankyung's gone.

There was also the other members to think about. They are equally as upset about Hankyung leaving SM as I was. I wasn't alone. I wasn't suffering by myself. I wasn't the only one who miss Hankyung.

However, Eunhyuk's words didn't really make me feel any better. I just felt more depressed, thinking how the other members are equally as sad as I was.

"Hyung, it's going to be okay. Even though there's only 10 of us left in Super Junior. Everything will be fine." Eunhyuk said, pulling me into a hug. "We have to be strong and support Hankyung's decision."
"Hyukkie.....Do you think what Hankyung did was right?" I asked, hugging him back.
"I think he made the right decision. He didn't need to endure the pain anymore. He's free now. As a team, we should respect that." Eunhyuk replied, tightening his grip on me.
"Perhaps you are right. It was for the best." I said, not believing myself.

That night, I decided to eat with the rest of the members. Everyone was happy to see me eating again and out of my room. Although I wasn't in the mood to talk. No one questioned how quiet I have become. They were all glad to see me again. I too was glad to know I wasn't suffering alone. Everyone was there to share my pain. As I ate my meal in silence, I began to think how lucky I was to be part of Super Junior.


~~~~
End of Ch. 4


* Is my english improving? Haha ...maybe not. But I did make Heechul feel better!
=.= I like Heechul cried alot when I first heard Hankyung left Super Junior. But now I decided to support him in his solo career. Maybe it was a turn for the better?

1 comment:

  1. dundundun.. whats gonna happen next? lol.. ur english does feel like it has improved a bit..lol

    ReplyDelete