=) hey! this is my first fanfic, and yes i'm a super junior fan and i'm kyu-biased...
it's going to be a one shot and mainly focusing on kyu but also other SJM members as well.
PS: i do not own any of these artists and the story is fictional
"This isn't how it's suppose to be" Kyuhyun said as he walked through the door to his dorm in China.
"It wasn't like this before. It was fine, all was fine." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself.
He back-tracked to the door way and looked at the sign on the door again.
"Kyuhyun's + Ryeowook's room" the sign read.
~
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Henry bounced up at the scream coming from Kyuhyun's room and rushed to see what was wrong.
"Hyung, what's wrong? Is everything alright?" Henry asked as he ran up to Kyuhyun.
"Hyung? Are you okay hyung?" Henry asked as he shook the weeping kyuhyun.
"hic* I......hic*.....it was fine before I left...hic* but now.......it's ....sniff*.......it's not what it was suppose to be!" Kyuhyun choked as tears fell from his eyes.
"What is not suppose to be, hyung?" Henry asked with a worried look in his eyes.
"...sniff...sniff....MY KEYBOARD!" Kyuhyun whined. "my keyboard is in pieces now...sniff..sniff...pieces"
Henry slapped Kyuhyun's head and mumbled under his breathe, "what a waste of time. Crying because of a keyboard". Then he slowed walked back to the living room, leaving the poor Hyung on his knees with pieces of his keyboard in his hands.
~
Once Henry was back in the living room, Kyuhyun placed the broken pieces aside and began cursing under his breathe.
"damn it...how am I suppose to play Starcraft now? HOW? HOW?" kyuhyun whispered dangerously.
"I must find out who did this! this person must be punished!" Kyuhyun said to himself. "Hahaaha...and he must receive heavy punishment" laughed the evil maknae.
~(later that night)
"Okay! EVERYONE GATHER IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Kyuhyun shouted as all the SJM members came back to the dorm after dinner.
"What? now? ..oh man..can't this wait? I promised Hyukjae that I would talk to him on the phone" Donghae whined.
"sure sure! let me put the shopping bags in my dorm first, Gui xian!" Zhoumi replied cheerfully as he carried 30 shoppings bags stuff full of clothes that he brought early that day back to his room.
"I have to ...ummm.....phone Yesung and tell him that........the photoshoot went well" Ryeowook said as he rushed into his room without waiting for a reply from Kyuhyun.
"Wow...I'm still not full yet, I'll be in the kitchen!" Hankyung said as he made his way to the kitchen.
"Wait for me, hyung!" Henry and Siwon said as they trailed behind Hankyung.
Kyuhyun's cheeks started to flush red with anger as all the members went off to do their individual things.
"Fine! If that's how you want it! I'll just go investigate each one of them!" Kyuhyun murmured to himself.
~(Kitchen)
"........the food that the restaurant gave us was so little! but still charged us so much!" Hankyung exclaimed, as he started stuffing his face with cake ELFs gave them.
"yeah! i know what you mean! good thing we weren't the ones paying" Henry said.
"Well, the food was good, wasn't it?" Siwon asked, smiling.
"The food could had taste ALOT better if SOMEONE didn't break my keyboard!" Kyuhyun growled as he entered the kitchen.
Startled, Siwon, Hankyung and Henry turn to face kyuhyun as he entered the kitchen.
"Hyung, not again? It's just a keyboard!" Henry exclaimed, face palming himself
"SO IT WAS YOU! wasn't it? you broke my keyboard, that's why you are acting as if it was "JUST A KEYBOARD", isn't that right?" Kyuhyun argued.
Henry rolled his eyes. "I couldn't have broke your keyboard, I was with you the whole day!"
Kyuhyun's cheeks glowed red. "Oh..that's right!" Kyuhyun replied, embarrassed. "Then it was YOU, Siwon and Hankyung hyun!" Kyuhyun said, pointing his finger at hankyung and siwon.
"mmmhhmmm....mmmmmhhmm..." Hankyung replied, waving his hands in the air and his cheeks stuff full with cake like a squirrel with nuts.
"He said he hasn't been in the dorm the whole day, because hyung and I were at his family resturant in the afternoon after the photoshoot" Siwon translated, smiling at Kyuhyun.
"Oh. well, then..who broke my keyboard then?" Kyuhyun asked, nearly on the verge of crying.
"Maybe you should ask Donghae?" Siwon replied kindly.
"Right. Donghae Hyung, he's always break things" Kyuhyun said as he rushed off to find Donghae.
~(living room)
"And then and then, you know what I did?" Donghae laughed.
"you broke my keyboard!" Kyuhyun growled next to Donghae's ear.
Donghae was taken by surprised and nearly dropped his phone.
"Donghae? Donghae? are you still there?" Eunhyuk asked on the other end of the phone.
"ah..I'll call you back Eunhyuk" Donghae replied, picking up his phone quickly and backing off from Kyuhyun.
"So it was you? wasn't it? You broke my keyboard!" Kyuhyun cried, closing in the distance between him and Donghae.
"What are you talking about? what keyboard?" Donghae replied, his back touching the wall now.
"Don't lie to me! You did it! you broke my keyboard when I wasn't home!" Kyuhyun cried, he was standing so close to Donghae now that their noses almost touched.
"Aish." Donghae said, pushing Kyuhyun back "I don't know what happen to your keyboard or who broke you keyboard."
"Then why do you look so guilty then?" Kyuhyun asked, in a dangerously low voice.
"aish..I thought you were about to tell Eunhyuk that I drank all of Eunhyuk's strawberry milk before we left Korea" Donghae sighed, relieved that Eunhyuk still does not know where the missing strawberry milk have gone too.
"Oh, well, should I tell Eunhyuk-hyung?" Kyuhyun asked innocently.
"No, not yet." Donghae replied giving the maknae his wolfish smile. "Tell him when he starts to realize there's no more strawberry milk in teh fridge."
"okay" kyuhyun replied..
"Now go play somewhere else, I need to finish making that phone call to Eunhyuk" Donghae said, shooing the maknae away and starting to speed dial Eunhyuk's number.
~(at Zhoumi's room)
"Hmm......maybe I should wear this tomorrow. Oh..but this looks better!" Zhoumi said to himself as he posed in front of his mirror with his new clothes which he broke earlier that day.
"Zhoumi! I know it was you!!!" Kyuhyun cried as he walked into Zhoumi's room.
"oh! Gui Xian, which one do you think i should wear tomorrow? The pink polo shirt or that classy white dress shirt?" Zhoumi asked holding up the clothes.
"I don't know! but you did it didn't you? you broke my keyboard!" kyuhyun exclaimed.
"Did you know? they had a sale today at that department store across from where the photoshoot was. Hehee, I couldn't stop myself" Zhoumi said, turning his back to Kyuhyun and beginning sorting through the pile of clothes on his bed and totally ignoring kyuhyun.
"answer me! you broke my keyboard didn't you!" Kyuhyun repeated again, carefully treading through the pile of clothes on the floor to get closer to Zhoumi.
"Ah, I think maybe I should wear that yellow T-shirt. I haven't worn yellow in a long time." Zhoumi said, picking out the yellow shirt and showing it to Kyuhyun.
"but, but the keyboard!" Kyuhyun said, putting both hands on Zhoumi's shoulders.
"Oh, But then again, I haven't worn any blue clothing for a while too." Zhoumi told Kyuhyun.
"...keybo..." Kyuhyun said, but Zhoumi cut him off.
"Ah, I'm in a dilemma now! Gui Xian! What should it be? Blue or yellow?" Zhoumi asked, holding the blue and yellow t-shirt in front of him.
"O.M.G. What ever, I dont' care anymore!" Kyuhyun cried, as he stormed away from Zhoumi's room.
~(Ryeowook + Kyuhyun Room)
"Oh, no, I can't find it? Did he find out already?....oh no oh no.." Ryeowook whispered as he searched through the wastebasket ont he floor next to the computer desk.
Kyuhyun walked into the room, frustrated at Zhoumi not listening to him.
"Oh, Maknae, whhaaat are you doing here for?" Ryeowook asked, stammering, as he quickly got up and hid the rectangular object behind his back.
"What is that?" Kyuhyun asked, as he cautiously walked towards Ryeowook.
"Oh..what do you mean?" Ryeowook asked, nervously.
"That! behind your back." Kyuhyun said as he reached out to pull the object away from Ryeowook's hands.
"Hey! Give that back!!! IIIIttt's nothing!" Ryeowook said, as he tried to reach up to the rectangular object held high up in the maknae's hands.
"Then why were you trying to hide it from me?" the maknae asked.
"I wasn't hiding it. I ...I...I...." ryeowook stammered.
"Then answer me this." Kyuhyun said "who broke my keyboard?"
"I don't know what you are talking about" Ryeowook replied, nervously.
"My keyboard was broken once I got back from the photoshoot. And the only people who enter this dorm are SJM members. I already asked everyone else and they all didn't do it." Kyuhyun said, as he eyed the rectangular package. "What is in here anyways?"
"........a keyboard?" Ryeowook chirped nervously.
Kyuhyun began to unwrap the package as Ryeowook back away from teh maknae. To Kyuhyun's surprised, the package was indeed a brand new keyboard.
Frustrated but relieved at the same time, Kyuhyun shouted, " SO IT WAS YOU???" as the frightened Ryeowook leaped out of the room.
~END~
note: this is my first fanfic, and I know i repeated a lot of words ..haha lack of vocabs...but at the same time..English is my 2nd language.
so FORGIVE ME PLZ~
=)
pretty good for a first fanfic.. it'd be more humorous if i actually knew who was who tho..lol.. u prolly want constructive criticism.. ok..um.. even tho its a oneshot story without much plot.. it kinda sounds a little "loopy".. so u might want to work on improving that.. otherwise everything is fine!~
ReplyDeletehahah..
ReplyDeletethank thanks~~
i'll try that for next time