=) going to start writing ...don't know if it'll turn out good or not
Note: Heechul-centric (with eunhyuk), bad english, repetitive. I also hope you all like it. I do not own any of these people. Story is fictional.
Summary: When Hankyung decides to leave. What would happen to Heechul? What should Heechul had done.
Title: There's no "I" in "team".
(Ch.1)
~
Suicide. It's not like I haven't thought about it before. It's always a way out. Also, it's not like it's the first time I've thought about it and actually attempted to try it.
Standing on the roof of Super Junior's dorm building and looking down at what seems like 40 stories high. Right at the ledge of the roof, one more step forward would end my career and my life right there. Right then. Or perhaps be like Lady Gaga in her music video....what was it called again? Paparazzi? Poker Face? Whatever..something like that.
I closed my eyes and felt the tension of the dizzying height that was below. Just then, the door to the roof top bursts open and a shout from a familiar voice.
"Heechul Hyung! Wait, don't do this." Eunhyuk shouts as he ran up to me.
Eunhyuke pulled me into his irony grasp and refusing to let go. Trying to pull me away from the ledge and back to safe ground.
"Wait, Eunhyuk! Wait..I'm going to fall" I shouted as I waved my arms around like a mad man, trying to keep my balance.
"I'm so sorry, don't do this hyung. I promise I'll never eat your ice-cream again. I promise, I promise. So don't die!" Eunhyuk cries, tears falling from his eyes, with his arms around my waist.
At what seemed like 20 minutes of struggling, with Eunhyuk tugging onto my waist and me trying to keep my balance, my career, and my life. Both of us finally reached stable ground, and we were both are out of breathe from screaming at each other.
"Please hyung, promise you won't do that anymore!" Eunhyuk cried, and trying to stop himself from crying.
"Do WHAT? you mean, you nearly trying to kill me?" I shouted back.
"I wasn't trying to kill you hyung! But you don't need to suicide! It was just an ice-cream" Eunhyuk cried, with both hands on my shoulders and pulling me into his arms.
I pushed Eunhyuk away.
"Did you think I would suicide because of one lousy ice-cream?" I shouted.
"Then what were you doing?" Eunhyuk choked.
"See this?" I replied, holding up a photograph in front of Eunhyuk's face. "This flew out of my hand when i came up here, so i tried to retrieve it."
"Oh...I'm sorry hyung, I thought that you were trying to ..." Eunhyuk said.
"Trying to suicide?" I finished. "Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I would not do that. Especially not because of ice-cream."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Eunhyuk cried over and over again as he pulled me into a hug.
So why was I up in the rooftop in the first place? Well, I can tell you that I WASN'T trying to suicide. That's for one.
It all started 30 minutes before.
~ (30 minutes ago)
I thought to myself, enough is enough. There's no use crying over spilled milk. Maybe it is time that I get over this whole incident. Eunhyuk is right, Super Junior needs me and I need them. It's not like Hankyung deciding to leave is just affecting me. Everyone was affected. It wasn't like I didn't approve of it either. It was just that, well, it was just that I thought Super Junior would have stayed as a team. That was all I wanted. That is all I need.
After I pondered this to myself, I thought maybe I needed some fresh air. So i walked out of my room, to find Eunhyuk eating ice-cream in the living room while watching the re-run of Oh! My Lady.
"Oh, Hyung! What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked, as he quickly hid the half eaten ice-cream bar behind his back.
I think I must have glared at Eunhyuk, because that ice-cream bar was brought for me by Leeteuk to try and cheer me up. I was also thinking of eating it later that night too. So I didn't replied to him, and continued towards the door and headed for the elevator once i got out of the dorm. I unconsciously click the button that took me to the 40th floor. Unconsciously I headed up the stairway that took me to the top of the roof.
I loved the rooftop. It was where me and Hankyung would sit about and drink when we finished our schedule. We did it a lot especially when Hankyung came back from China. We would just sit, drink, and chat. That was then. It would probably never happen again, not in a long time. This was when i pulled out the photograph of me and Hankyung in the shower. I printed out the picture and kept with me at all times, because I thought it was funny to embarrass Hankyung with this picture from time to time.
Just at the worst of time, a strong gust of wind blew and the photograph fluttered out of hand and was headed towards the end of the rooftop. Without waiting for another second, I chased after the photograph. And before I knew it, I was standing on the ledge of the roof, with the photograph safely in the palm of my hand.
~(30 minutes after: present)
"Hey, it's okay now. It's not your fault. And definitely not because of the ice-cream." I said, trying to calm Eunhyuk.
"sniff* sniff*. Should we go back to the dorm? I think Teukkie hyung and them would be back by now" Eunhyuk replied, still not letting go of me.
"Yes, we should go back. So I can drink all of your strawberry milk. Hahaha." I said, running towards the door and not waiting for Eunhyuk to catch up.
"Wait. What?" Eunhyuk cried, trying to catch up to me.
I laughed all the way down to the 11th floor with tear drops on my face.
That night, I had my whole years worth of strawberry milk. Also, maybe my previous 3 months of laughter.
~
ch.1 end
~
ch.2 teaser
"Heechul. I can't take this anymore. I've decided" Hankyung said, sitting in front of me after Super Junior came back to the dorm after a BBQ dinner.
"What did you decide? Hahaa, don't tell me, you decided to own all of China because Hong Kong wasn't good enough for you?" I laughed.
I had, or I should say we all had a little to much to drink. My mind wasn't exactly all that clear that night. Also, there was just me and Hankyung on the 11th floor dorm, everyone else went up to the 12th floor. They were there to execute some sort of punishment for the drinking game from earlier that night. But me and hankyung decided not to participate. It was only the two of us that night. In that dorm.
"I decided to leave Super Junior. No, not just leave Super Junior, but to leave SM as well." Hankyung said, there was seriousness in his tone.
"Haha, you're drunk Hankyung. Stop talking about silly things. Besides, you said that you'll leave SM so many times before. What made you say it again?" I laughed.
"Because many things happened. But this time I'm serious. I'm really sorry Heechul. I love you, but, loving you is not enough to take away my pain. I hope you understand. I really want you to understand." Hankyung said gently, while putting his hand on my cheeks. "You of everyone else, I want you to understand. Please do not get mad at me."
The coolness of Hankyung's hands made me fall a sleep.
The next morning I woke up. Hankyung was gone.
There was no note, no message, no Hankyung.
No comments:
Post a Comment